Tiffany Panter and Matthew Hall met while working together in a commercial gallery in the West End of London. In 2000 they decided to open their own gallery, taking a lease on a small Georgian building in Shepherd Market. In 2006 they added Oakham Contemporary gallery to the business, trading from both for five years. In 2011 they consolidated both galleries into a larger site in Bury Street, branding solely as Panter & Hall. A lease end in 2013 saw P&H on the move again, and they moved to the current grand gallery in Pall Mall.
With hundreds of exhibitions and art fairs behind them, Panted & Hall have forged a solid reputation for dealing in art and artists of talent and value. They look forward to the next twenty years of Panter & Hall with excitement and relish if no longer with the advantage of youth!
Steven Spurrier RA RBA ROI (1878-1961): Drawing History II (open by appointment)