Christie's is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service and expertise, as well as international glamour. Founded in 1766 by James Christie, Christie's has since conducted the greatest and most celebrated auctions through the centuries, providing a popular showcase for the unique and the beautiful.
London auctions, 7-15 Dec 2023
Classic Week at Christie's is a sale series of art and objects from antiquity to the 20th century, celebrating the breadth and depth of human creativity. Taking place biannually in London, Classic Week creates a convening moment, both physically and digitally, on the international art calendar for collectors to buy and sell across a wide range of categories.
London auctions, 7-15 December 2023
– Old Masters Part I (7 December 2:30 PM BST)
– Ancient to Modern Art from Mougins Museum of Classical Art, Part I (7 December 4PM BST)
– The Sam Josefowitz Collection: Graphic Masterpieces by Rembrandt van Rijn (7 December 7PM BST)
– Old Masters Part II: Paintings, Drawings and Watercolours (8 December)
– Valuable Books and Manuscripts (13 December)
– British and European Art (14 December)
For press enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org