Jean-Luc Baroni belongs to the third generation of a family of connoisseur art dealers. The family business first opened in Paris in 1919, and moved to Florence in 1967. In 1982, Mr Baroni went into a 20 year partnership with the British firm Colnaghi. He has now been working from his gallery in St. James's, London for over 15 years.
Mr Baroni has long been established as a specialist in fine paintings and drawings by Old and Modern Masters. The gallery holds regular exhibitions, produces fully researched and illustrated catalogues, and participates in International Fairs such as TEFAF Maastricht and the Salon du Dessin in Paris.